Epic Season Finale Airs Tonight at 8pm ET/PT
- Bravo’s “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” season 10 three-part reunion premieres on Wednesday, March 4 at 8pm ET/PT.
- Host Andy Cohen sits down with Teresa Giudice, Melissa Gorga, Margaret Josephs, Dolores Catania, Jackie Goldschneider and Jennifer Aydin to discuss and relive this season’s juiciest moments.
- Danielle Staub comes out of retirement to face her frenemies.
- For a sneak peek of the reunion, please visit: https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/season-10/videos/exclusive-the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey
Part 1: Airs Wednesday, March 4 at 8pm ET/PT
- The reunion kicks off with Melissa, Margaret, Jackie and even Dolores sparring with Jennifer as Teresa remains loyal to her friend. Meanwhile, Jackie reveals surprising details about her eating disorder and Dolores comes to a shocking conclusion about her relationship.
Part 2: Airs Wednesday, March 11 at 8pm ET/PT
- Jackie and Jennifer’s feud reaches new heights, while Melissa questions the health of Teresa’s marriage. The husbands shake up the set with shocking and hilarious details about all the wives’ sex lives. Backstage, Danielle makes a surprising demand.
Part 3: Airs Wednesday, March 18 at 8pm ET/PT
- Joe Gorga reveals what he really knew about the Joe Giudice cheating allegations. After shocking revelations, Margaret and Teresa’s friendship is left hanging in the balance. Danielle attempts to shut down the reunion filming.
“The Real Housewives of New Jersey” is produced for Bravo by Sirens Media, an ITV America company, with Jessica Sebastian, Jordana Hochman, Amy Kohn, Lauren Volonakis and Dorothy Toran serving as executive producers. Andy Cohen is also an executive producer.
About Bravo Media
Bravo Media is the premier lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content across all platforms. The network has a diverse slate of original programming that includes the scripted anthology series “Dirty John,” along with unscripted favorites such as Emmy Award-winning “Top Chef” & “Project Runway,” “Vanderpump Rules,” “Below Deck,” “Southern Charm,” and the popular “Million Dollar Listing” and “The Real Housewives” franchises. Bravo also boasts the only live late-night talk show on television with the critically acclaimed “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen,” which has become a nightly destination for A-list celebrities. Available in 87 million homes, Bravo is a program service of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Watch Bravo anywhere: on demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and first launched in December 1980.