Celebrities enjoyed picking out their favorite accessories and apparel from mou boots, Tai Jewerly, and Line and Dot at the A-List Communications’ Supper Suite during SXSW.
PHOTO CREDIT: Jane Greer
DAY 1 ITEMS:
- Moved by the beautiful accessories, Natalia Dyer couldn’t get enough of Tai Jewelry.
- After perusing the racks of Line and Dot with her co-stars, Francesca Reale excitedly left with the Laurel Cami / Pant set.
- Alisha Boe loved Tai Jewelry so much, she left with the Gold Shiny Chain Necklace with Stone Drop and the Birthstone Ring.
- Jillian Bell, excited to see her favorite boot brand, mou, popped up at SXSW, fell in love with the new styles on display.
- Before she left the suite, Camila Morrone had several Line and Dot pieces sent to her hotel.
- Wolfgang Novogratz noticed his co-stars at the Tai Jewelry booth and picked out what appeared to be a gift for his lady.