Los Angeles, CA (February 11, 2019) – Backstage Creations, specialists in award show gifts and custom backstage gift suites, produced the official Celebrity Retreat™ at the 2019 Mammoth Film Festival.
- Earebel inc—Celebs were wowed by earebel’s innovative design, creating wearable sound within winter beanies, perfect for Mammoth’s weather. Chris Zylka mentioned he was headed to hit the slopes and was excited to wear it right away.
- KindMinds Innovations, Inc– Jennifer Morrison said she loved the rechargeable aspect of these hand warmers, perfect for the chilly temperatures at the festival.
- Lindo F– Jessica Szohr said “I LIVE in hats!” and was excited to see the mix and match options hat and pouf combinations from Lindo F. Ashley Greene wore her white toque out around town the following day!
- L.L.Bean– Katie LeClerc loved the style and size of the LL Bean Hunter’s tote mentioning it would be a great carry on item for the plane ride home.
- Strong on Health Box– Xzibit chatted with Strong on Health owner Dustin Strong about the health benefits of the Keto diet mentioning to his crew “We’re on the Keto diet starting tomorrow!” Jennifer Morrison andGerardo Celasco also discussed how they love health conscious options and took an interest in the snack kits Dustin curated. Actor Jonathan Keltz said “I can’t wait to see what is in the other boxes!”
- Zenni Optical- Ashley Greene and husband Paul Khoury had fun trying on Zenni sunglasses together, helping each other pick out the perfect pair. Katie LeClerc was amazed by the extensive range of options. Xzibit selected a pair and said “My son will KILL IT in these!” Chris Zylka picked a retro yellow tinted pair and loved that they could be worn both indoors and out.
Celebrities also received:
- Alkaline88® is a premier 8.8 pH-balanced bottled alkaline drinking water, enhanced with Himalayan Pink Rock Salt. http://thealkalinewaterco.com/where-to-buy/
- Barlean’s- Barlean’s is a family owned company that has been making healthy oils and supplements in the Pacific Northwest for 30 years. www.barleans.com/cbd-faqs
- BERNE APPAREL- Workwear manufacturer since 1915. www.bernedirect.com
- Bombas- Original Calf Socks. www.bombas.com
- Collagen Laborés- Collagen Peptides by Collagen Laborés is the perfect supplement to enhance the health of your Hair, Skin, Nails, Bones and Joints and are sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine hides to ensure sustainable and high quality source. www.collagenlabores.com
- double dare– Use OMG! Mega Hair Band when applying all skincare/makeup essentials, when working out to keep sweat from dripping down skin, while relaxing in a spa, bath, or during massage. https://doubledarespa.com/products/omg-hair-band-black
- kai – a silky whipped soufflé that is absorbed immediately leaving skin soft, supple and beautifully hydrated; it comes packaged in a 6.4 oz tub and contains several amazing all-natural, nutrient-rich ingredients including a shea butter base, safflower seed oil, vitamins a, c, and e, aloe leaf extract, chamomile flower extract, cucumber fruit extract, apricot kernel oil, and the kai*rose fragrance oil to leave your skin with the scent of freshly cut roses. www.kaifragrance.com
- Premier Organics- We manufacture hand crafted, raw, organic nut butters with no added sugar. www.artisanorganics.com
- Trapp Fragrances- Ignite your senses, filling every room with beautiful fragrances. www.trappfragrances.com
- Wraptures by JN- Personalized Confetti Gift Box with Promotional Offer. www.WrapturesbyJN.com
About BACKSTAGE CREATIONS
Created in 2000 by Karen Wood; formerly a talent coordinator on over 50 award shows, to give major corporations as well as up-and-coming designers the exclusive opportunity to personally introduce their products and services to celebrities. BACKSTAGE CREATIONS originated the gifting suite concept and has created Celebrity Retreats™ at various industry honors including the Screen Actors Guild Awards®, Teen Choice Awards, Writers Guild Awards, MTV Movie Awards, MTV VMAs, People’s Choice Awards, BET Awards and Billboard Music Awards. BACKSTAGE CREATIONS puts an emphasis on charitable donation at each of our Retreats™ giving our celebrity attendees the opportunity to both give and receive through unique partnerships at our events. Backstage Creations Retreats™ and gift bags have been featured on Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood, Extra, E!, TV Guide and our clients appear in OK Magazine, People.com, Us Weekly, HollywoodLife.com, Just Jared and many other print and online publications.
For more information, go to to view footage from the Backstage Creations “Talent Retreats™”