Last night, millions of Americans tuned in to see Becca Kufrin and Garrett Yrigoyen get engaged on ABC’s The Bachelorette. There was a lot of buzz surrounding the finale, especially when it came to that ring!
Thoughts from fifth-generation jeweler Igal Dahan, president of IGAL DAHAN precious-gemstone jewelry on the ring that Garrett Yrigoyen gave to Becca Kufrin on the season finale of “The Bachelorette” last night:
- “Given the Neil Lane name, its provenance and other factors, a conservative estimate for the ring would be about $65,000, though it’s hard to give an exact estimate without knowing the color and the purity.”
- “After Liam Hemsworth gave Miley Cyrus a yellow-gold ring, rose- and yellow-gold engagement rings have become more of a trend instead of the more traditional white gold or platinum styles.”
- “The estimate of the ring from Arie was $80,000, but this ring from Garret stands out more because it doesn’t feature a halo, the small band of diamonds set around the center stone to make it appear larger. A ring without a halo is more sought-after.”
- “This three-stone ring design symbolizes the past, present, and future.”
- “Using yellow gold makes the diamonds stand out more and also adds a touch of glamour.”